Setting and maintaining the benchmark for high standards
Safetrade can help you to find true professionals. We know that it can be a very difficult to decide on who best to use to carry out work on your property. You may ask yourself, which tradesman should you use? How can you be sure that the work will be completed to the standard that you expect?
SafeTrade can assist in this process by providing you with a list of pre-qualified professional, local tradesmen. With local approved and recommended tradesmen from Builders, Plumbers, Electricians, Joiners, Plasterers and Carpenters to Painters and Decorators, Roofers, Glaziers and Tilers, there is only one name to remember, safetrade.
safetrade is about driving up standards and making contractors accountable for the work they undertake.
safetrade is about ensuring high standards are maintained.
safetrade is about protecting homeowners….and supporting professional tradesmen.
We employ a strict membership criteria; which ensures that each registered tradesman is thoroughly assessed for eligibility upon application. If successful our registered tradesmen are regularly monitored through a combination of customer feedback and independent audits to ensure required standards are maintained.
In order to become SafeTrade registered our tradesmen must:
- Agree to our vetting procedures
- Follow our strict code of conduct.
- Hold the relevant and necessary qualifications for the work they undertake.
- Carry valid Public Liability Insurance
- Agree to have jobs monitored via customer feedback to ensure high standards are maintained
- Hold extensive and accessible company portfolios, containing feedback from previous customers.
- Follow strict guidelines for dispute resolution
- View customer service and satisfaction as paramount
If you find yourself in a position where you have to choose between tradesmen it is safer to opt for the tradesman who can provide contactable references from past customers. Safetrade provides you with reassurance with the fact that we independently validate feedback from our tradesmen’s customers and regularly monitor their work to ensure they are providing a service that satisfies their customers.